Little Bot Baby Play Mat (Ofie mat, oracle + zen line)
- Beautifully designed floor mat for the next level of home comfort. Soft to the touch, easy to clean and pets friendly.
- Ofie mat is a large single-foam mat that has reversible sides. Designed with a keen eye for detail, this shows how we believe home décor should be – simple, with a fun little twist (Little Bot playmats featured in New York Magazine and Design Milk).
- It’s a safe and non-toxic play mat for babies and families. Our play mats are made from some of the best foam materials that are both safe and durable, and as fellow parents, we understand just how much safety and quality means to you.
- Little Bot play mats are tested in U.S. certified labs. They are free of heavy metals, BPA, Lead, Formaldehyde, Phthalate, Formamide or fire retardant. There is no PVC or EVA foam in our play mats.
- Our floor mats measures 6.5 ft x 4.5 ft and 1.5 cm thick (0.6 inch). They are super easy to clean and are vacuum safe. They can also be rolled up for storage when not in use.
Bought one of the these for my sons room (road map) and he loves it! It’s been over a year since our purchase and the mat still looks great. We are only using the one side for now.
I love the softness which really helped my little guy when he was learning to crawl/walk.
It’s held up against my Dyson and is easy to clean spills.
Just bought another for my daughters room. I only wish there were more designs to choose from!
It’s been 1 years since I bought this item.
At first I was really in love with it but the white side is becoming yellow.
If I had known this, I would have bought another mat that it isnt white on one side.
I still have not received this
We love the Ofie mat! My daughter is learning how to crawl and I feel confident the mat has ample cushioning for her. I did a lot of research before purchasing this mat because it was important that we had a safe non toxic option.
To top it off the pattern oracle and zen line is esthetically pleasing.
Really confortable and stylish! Love it so much and my baby too! We recommand it for sure