Little Bot Baby Play Mat (Ofie mat, country road + triangle)
- Beautifully designed floor mat for the next level of home comfort. Soft to the touch, easy to clean and pets friendly.
- Ofie mat is a large single-foam mat that has reversible sides. Designed with a keen eye for detail, this shows how we believe home décor should be – simple, with a fun little twist (Little Bot playmats featured in New York Magazine and Design Milk).
- It’s a safe and non-toxic play mat for babies and families. Our play mats are made from some of the best foam materials that are both safe and durable, and as fellow parents, we understand just how much safety and quality means to you.
- Little Bot play mats are tested in U.S. certified labs. They are free of heavy metals, BPA, Lead, Formaldehyde, Phthalate, Formamide or fire retardant. There is no PVC or EVA foam in our play mats.
- Our floor mats measures 6.5 ft x 4.5 ft and 1.5 cm thick (0.6 inch). They are super easy to clean and are vacuum safe. They can also be rolled up for storage when not in use.
After having the mat delivered rolled up (totally understandable) we are having great difficulty moulding it back into proper flat shape. My little one has tripped on it multiple times.
The perfect play mat for exploring on! Our baby is currently working on mastering holding her head up during tummy time and a few times she’s bopped her head down and it doesn’t even phase her because the mat is so nice and thick.
Also love how neutral the colour and pattern is, we have it out in the middle of our living room and looks so nice!
I already had one, loved it and bought an other one!
I have trouble sitting on a hard floor to play with my grandson. With the matt, I can play for a long time. Very soft but firm and easy to clean. It holds up to a steam mop for cleaning and sanitizing
After extensive research on baby playmats for my 6 month old, I circled back to the highly recommended little bot mat and was absolutely not disappointed! Safe materials used and surprisingly soft, this mat meets our requirements so well. The only drawback was the super long delay in getting the mat due to shipping issues. Would definitely recommend this to other parents.