Little Bot Baby Play Mat (Ofie mat, zen line + triangle)
- Beautifully designed floor mat for the next level of home comfort. Soft to the touch, easy to clean and pets friendly.
- Ofie mat is a large single-foam mat that has reversible sides. Designed with a keen eye for detail, this shows how we believe home décor should be – simple, with a fun little twist (Little Bot playmats featured in New York Magazine and Design Milk).
- It’s a safe and non-toxic play mat for babies and families. Our play mats are made from some of the best foam materials that are both safe and durable, and as fellow parents, we understand just how much safety and quality means to you.
- Little Bot play mats are tested in U.S. certified labs. They are free of heavy metals, BPA, Lead, Formaldehyde, Phthalate or fire retardant. There is no PVC or EVA foam in our play mats.
- Our floor mats measures 6.5 ft x 4.5 ft and 1.5 cm thick (0.6 inch). They are super easy to clean and are vacuum safe. They can also be rolled up for storage when not in use.
Super confortable ! J’adore. Très bonne qualité.
Seul inconvénient c’est que puisqu’il arrive roulé, il est long à devenir plat complètement.
Les motifs sont beaux ! Bravo
Perfect for playtime but mostly good for mom and dad’s knees!
Super fast delivery!!
We love it
Best play mat by far. It’s so comfortable I could sleep on it if I had to. Goodbye skip hop mat - I can’t believe I let my baby lay on such a hard surface before. I want one in every colour!
I like the size of this mat, it worked well in our space. The cushioning is excellent - it would make a great pilates or exercise mat too! Comfortable for playing on the ground with baby.
Before I bought the mat, I did a lot of research. Something that would work for my baby and two dogs, who are always well groomed.
I chose this mat because it stated in other words to be “dog proof”. But no, I’ve had this mat for less then two months and it’s already ruined. Their nails have already poked holes in it, and their nails are never long or sharpe. Extremely disappointed.