Little Bot Baby Play Mat (Ofie mat, zen line + triangle)
- Beautifully designed floor mat for the next level of home comfort. Soft to the touch, easy to clean and pets friendly.
- Ofie mat is a large single-foam mat that has reversible sides. Designed with a keen eye for detail, this shows how we believe home décor should be – simple, with a fun little twist (Little Bot playmats featured in New York Magazine and Design Milk).
- It’s a safe and non-toxic play mat for babies and families. Our play mats are made from some of the best foam materials that are both safe and durable, and as fellow parents, we understand just how much safety and quality means to you.
- Little Bot play mats are tested in U.S. certified labs. They are free of heavy metals, BPA, Lead, Formaldehyde, Phthalate or fire retardant. There is no PVC or EVA foam in our play mats.
- Our floor mats measures 6.5 ft x 4.5 ft and 1.5 cm thick (0.6 inch). They are super easy to clean and are vacuum safe. They can also be rolled up for storage when not in use.
Very good service, the mat came very fast. And it’s So soft, the baby loves it.
Just what we wanted.
This mat is so awesome! I wish I knew about this mat a long time ago. I would definitely purchase right away as soon as you have a baby. Not only is it so stylish and beautiful, but it is also so useful and so great for so many things (especially tummy time). I always leave my almost 1 year old just playing around in this mat without having to worry about her falling on a hard surface. The one downside I did notice is that I find the mat quite slippery. My baby slides everywhere just by wiggling her butt. Sometimes we use it while she’s just on diapers to prevent this from happening. If your baby walks, you definitely want to keep her on bare foot or on non-slip socks. Besides that, this is an amazing mat!
The price was a bit painful but I have no regrets. It is the perfect mat for my 3.5 month old who is starting to do a lot of tummy time. Our apartment is also so hot right now and it's a great cool surface for him and me to lie on :) Great quality. Loving it so far
Thought about buying this mat 2 years ago with my first but opted for a rug instead (our living area is also the play area). Fast forward to present day, having a potty training toddler and another baby about to crawl, I decided to invest in this play mat. I was hesitant paying so much money for a play mat but after using it for a few days I am happy I made this purchase and hope that this will stand the test of time.