Little Bot Baby Play Mat (Ofie mat, zen line + eze)
- Beautifully designed floor mat for the next level of home comfort. Soft to the touch, easy to clean and pets friendly.
- Ofie mat is a large single-foam mat that has reversible sides. Designed with a keen eye for detail, this shows how we believe home décor should be – simple, with a fun little twist (Little Bot playmats featured in New York Magazine and Design Milk).
- It’s a safe and non-toxic play mat for babies and families. Our play mats are made from some of the best foam materials that are both safe and durable, and as fellow parents, we understand just how much safety and quality means to you.
- Little Bot play mats are tested in U.S. certified labs. They are free of heavy metals, BPA, Lead, Formaldehyde, Phthalate, Formamide or fire retardant. There is no PVC or EVA foam in our play mats.
- Our floor mats measures 6.5 ft x 4.5 ft and 1.5 cm thick (0.6 inch). They are super easy to clean and are vacuum safe. They can also be rolled up for storage when not in use.
It’s hard to find a playmat that’s both functional and beautiful. We love that our Ofie mat blends into our living space without screaming “baby!!!” It is very soft and easy to maintain. We also had an issue with a white mark on our first mat and they replaced it! Amazing customer service that exceeded my expectations. Worth spending a little more on a quality product and quality service.
Love my new mat! Very comfy and stylish!
Great mat and stylish for the adults
Perfect baby mat. It’s soft, not slippery and it pairs well with our decor. Love it
I haven't received the mat (Actually it's a gift for a very special mamma to be) but I've heard wonderful things about this brand. What I did come on here to say was their customer service is TOP notch. Respectful, polite, diligent and corrected my error/oversight within minutes of me sending my SOS email. Further to that, they also had a kind suggestion which was just perfect for the order. I truly appreciated how seamless and quick it was to rectify my problem. Well done Little Bot!