Little Bot XPE foam mat (polka dots space grey + race track)
- Chic and fun. Our beautifully designed play mats are for the modern family!
- Large size. 180cm x 150cm one-piece foam mat. Thick and cushion, to provide a safe and cozy place for children to play.
- Our mats are certified-lab tested to make sure they are non-toxic and safe for babies. They are made with 100% XPE foam, free of Formamide, Phthalate, BPA, Lead, PVC or EVA.
- Waterproof and antimicrobial. Wipe clean with a damp cloth.
- Our mats are ultra-light weight (2Kg), easy to travel with for outdoor activity.
- Product Care: Our mats are rolled in storage, please use the reverse side of the mat for the first day or two until it becomes flat nicely. Please KEEP AWAY from pets and sharp items as they will scratch and damage the surface.
- Only available in Canada.
I did some research before purchasing this mat. I first wanted to get the Ofie Mat but it was too expensive for us. I decided to buy one from another brand that was more affordable but then I saw they also have XPE collection. The XPE is q similar size, great design and although the Ofie quality may be better, this one is great too. It weights less so it is easier to move around to clean. I just got mine a couple of weeks ago so I cant say much about its durability but it looks durable. Did not come with any smell, the colours are just as in the pictures. Soft and easy to clean. Great purchase!
I am very happy with the mat I purchased and it came so quickly!
My grandchild rolling very easily on playmat.The whole family were on the playmat during Easter weekend playing with the baby .Wonderful !
Great quality, straightened out in a day and looks wonderful. Delivery was quick too.
Love the print, good size, could be a little more comfy but generally very happy with the mat. Only problem was the packaging it shipped in wasn't very good, the one end of the Mat bag (draw string bag) came undone during shipping so the edge on the one side of the mat (exposed to outside) got dirty and a little rough.